Genshin Impact has been witnessing immense growth in the past few months, with the game boasting a player count of 40 million at the end of last year. Its popularity has multiplied multiple folds this year, and there is a lot yet to come in the game.
Starting with the 1.4 Update which was released last month, the game has been getting a lot of new content lately. The 1.4 Update brought new quests, weapons, items, the Venti banner rerun and a brand new character Rosaria. The Hangouts event was the highlight of the update, as it became a fan favorite pretty soon.
miHoYo is gearing up to launch the 1.5 Update soon after that, at the end of this month which will be adding the housing system and two new characters, Eula and Yanfei. A lot has been leaked about these two characters and they seem to be on the verge of becoming the most popular characters in game.
Genshin Impact 1.6 Leaks: Kazuha, Yoimiya, Ayaka Release Date, Banner Details Leaked
Amidst all that, miHoYo has also started the beta registrations for the 1.6 Update. It will be arriving in June and will likely be bringing the Inazuma region in the game if leaks are to be believed. The Inazuma region is the most anticipated update, and fans are eagerly looking forward to it.
Now, a new leak by Arkywzx has suggested that the first banner in the 1.6 Update will be featuring Kazuha and Yoimiya. Ayaka is also being worked upon, but her release date is not yet known. Here is everything leaked about the three characters.
- Kazuha and Yoimiya are of average strength
- No major changes to Ayaka
- Ayaka gets to keep her special move
- Ayaka has only seen some fine-tuning to her skills. The rumour that she may have been changed to a catalyst user is false.
- Kazuha plays well with Elemental Mastery. Those who don’t want to roll for new weapons can consider using prototype swords.
- Yoimiya is a Ganyu and Hu Tao fusion
Have something to tell us about this article?