Plus, deals on Dishonored 2, Horizon Zero Dawn and Spider-Man.
Not content with running one or two sales, Sony has just launched three new promotions on the PSN Store with huge discounts on some of the biggest PS4 games – even more so if you’re a PS Plus member.
The best offers are hiding in the PS Plus Double Discount promotion where you can find up to 70 per cent off a range of PS4 games.
Of everything, God of War for just £9.59 is easily the most tantalising bargain there. Santa Monica’s accomplished reimaging of Kratos’ rage-fuelled shenanigans is slick, vast and wonderfully made. That’s mostly thanks to the endless joy of lobbing the Leviathan Axe at something’s face over and over and over again. Perhaps, one day, I might go back and defeat all the Valkyries.
That’s just the tip of the proverbial deals iceberg, though. Here are loads more of the best offers in the PS Plus Double Discount sale:
- God of War for £9.59
- Dishonored 2 for £4.15
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition for £19.99
- The Evil Within 2 for £8.39
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition for £9.59
- Life is Strange 2 – Complete Season for £13.19
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game Of The Year Edition for £22.49
- Murdered: Soul Suspect for £1.59
- Resident Evil 7 for £11.19
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth + The Fractured But Whole for £14.99
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for £7.99
On top of that, you can also check out the Games under £13 and Games under £4 promotions. I like the look of Hitman for £7.99, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales for £10.99 and Yoku’s Island Express for £8.99 in that lot. There are loads of games on offer, though, so do peruse the full lists for yourself.
You can also find even more info on the trio of new sales underway on the PSN Store on the PlayStation Blog.