FoxNext’s Marvel Strike Force, the tactical squad-based RPG, has quite possibly the largest collection of Marvel heroes and villains of any mobile game. And it’s a roster that only keeps expanding thanks to regular updates. The latest two characters being added are the ex-physicist supervillain Graviton and the much-loved S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson.
Graviton, Strike Force’s latest Controller, is a master of warping all over the battlefield, manipulating gravity itself with alarming ease. In practical terms, this means he can quickly stun and slow those on the opposing side, before sending them packing with a high-damage attack that gets more powerful depending on the number of active debuffs inflicted on the targeted enemy. His armour and focus stats are especially impressive.
Coulson’s ‘Night-Night Gun’ can chain between 2-4 adjacent enemies. His EMP Punch sounds similarly powerful, hitting the primary target for 200% damage and all other units by 150%. He also works quite well as a support character, with his teamwork skills allowing him to apply the ‘Defense Up’ buff to all S.H.I.E.L.D. allies.
The A.I.M. team members have also been reworked and improved, making them extra lethal in battle. You can check out the full list of changes and additions below:
- Scientist Supreme, here to empower allies who have been inflicted with debuffs, this mad scientist will improve her teammates’ ability to fight and boost their energy.
- A.I.M. Infector: For every one of A.I.M. Infector’s turns, players can transfer all his debuffs to enemies.
- A.I.M. Monstrosity: A hard hitter who inflicts a debuff on himself in exchange for brutal strength. Monstrosity’s attacks are always on target, and he can buff fellow A.I.M. allies with “Offense Up”.
- A.I.M. Security: Transfers negative effects from A.I.M. allies to enemy attackers when fighting alongside Scientist Supreme. Punishes blocking enemies with a second strike that inflicts massive damage, while also healing fellow A.I.M allies.
- A.I.M. Assaulter: Supercharges allies’ speed bars and grants two positive effects to A.I.M. allies. Inflicts “Bleed” to enemies for two turns and performs a multi-hit attacks that increase with the number of debuffs.
- A.I.M. Researcher: On Researcher’s turn, players can grant an ally a random positive effect. Inflicts “Offense Down” to enemies and can heal the lowest health allies and surrounding units.
If you quite enjoyed Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3’s impressive line-up of Marvel’s best, chances are you’ll probably get a kick out of Marvel Strike Force. You’ll find the free-to-play squad-based RPG available for download now from the App Store and Google Play.